Sorry to hear about Mystique.  I know how hard it is Sherry when they start
having health issues.  Maybe she just needs a little assist feeding to get her
back on track.  I know they say the FeLV vaccine needs to be give annually but
am wondering if that is really necessary.  Most other vaccine are now on a 3 yr
schedule.
Hugs to all of you
Sharyl