Susan, if you negative cats are up on their shots, let your positive baby in
with them.  i have 2 positives and they are not seperated.  my vet said that as
long as the negatives are up on their shots and there are no bloody battles
(especially biting), there should be no problem.  i tried to keep my first
positive seperate and she was miserable.  so was i.  now everyone is happy, fat
and sassy and having a ball.  no guilt feelings for keeping them apart.  dorlis