gary, if you check in the archives, you'll find a fair amount of info on
acemannen--there was a real problem for awhile with its availability, but
that was resolved a couple of years ago. the only person i know personally
used it for her cat with an injection-site sarcoma, not FeLV.

for those of you who might think i am a shill for allopathic medicine, i
would use ace in a second if i had a cat for whom it was indicated--but
that's because there IS enough research and empirical evidence.

MC

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 6:54 PM, S. Jewell <ssjew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> A vet at the Smith Ridge Veterinary Clinic recommended it to
> me during a paid consultation recently for Lukey but it was
> $175.00 and in the midst of our LTCI injections I just
> couldn't afford to do both.  Would love to know if anyone
> else has actually used it.  To my understanding it is a
> glyconutrient similar to Ambrotose that Jenny is using with
> Autumn???
>

> Sally Jewell

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....