if you are really worried, have them all tested to put your mind at ease.  when
i got my first felv positive (Annie), i tried for a ew days to keep her
seperate, but everyone was miserable.  my vet said that as long as the others
were negative and got their vacinnations for felv evrey year, all should be
safe.  the others are still negative and Annie is as healthy as can be.  my
newest NItnoy, is positive and so far, she is fat and sassy, showing no sign of
illness.  dorlis