Mine is Akaal Pet Hospital in Citrus Heights. They ordered it for my cat all the time!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Alice Flowers <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I am shocked that your vet cannot order it. It's not even a "drug" per se. Perhaps your vet can contact another vet that can order it? My vet is the "Sacramento Cat Hospital" and if you google it, they have a website with all their contact info. As I type this, Rosie has Murphy in a headlock and is trying to bite his eye....he has these huge persian-like eyeballs and fluffy hair-she is a sleek tabby from a feral colony and loves to terrorize him these days even though she's half his size. I believe they'd both be dead if we hadn't begun the Imulan before they began crashing like Rosie's 4 brothers did. (The 4 brothers didn't see their 1st birthday.) These two have so much energy-galloping up and down the hall-one minute she's chasing him and then when they reverse directions-he's chasing her! I absolutely love it-not a sneeze or a sniffle since Sept, when they were constantly sick before the treatments. Rosie is 16 months old, Murphy just a few months more. I am only giving the subq injection every 6 weeks now. (It was once a week for 4 weeks in the beginning, then 2 weeks, 4 weeks etc). If I didn't have the Imulan, I have been reading alot of great things about the IV vitamin C therapy-I just read an article that said it cured a bad case of H1N1 in a human-but I didn't try to verify it-there is alot of information out there on the IV vitamin C- I do believe it is worth checking into.