From: Alice Flowers <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Help - I can't get LTCI in Georgia!
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 1:28 PM

I am shocked that your vet cannot order it. It's not even a "drug" per se.
Perhaps your vet can contact another vet that can order it? My vet is the
"Sacramento Cat Hospital" and if you google it, they have a website with all
their contact info. As I type this, Rosie has Murphy in a headlock and is
trying to bite his eye....he has these huge persian-like eyeballs and fluffy
hair-she is a sleek tabby from a feral colony and loves to terrorize him these
days even though she's half his size. I believe they'd both be dead if we
hadn't begun the Imulan before they began crashing like Rosie's 4 brothers did.
(The 4 brothers didn't see their 1st birthday.) These two have so much
energy-galloping up and down the hall-one minute she's chasing him and then
when they reverse directions-he's chasing her! I absolutely love it-not a
sneeze or a sniffle since Sept, when they were constantly sick before the
treatments. Rosie is 16 months old, Murphy just a few months
more. I am only giving the subq injection every 6 weeks now. (It was once a
week for 4 weeks in the beginning, then 2 weeks, 4 weeks etc). If I didn't have
the Imulan, I have been reading alot of great things about the IV vitamin C
therapy-I just read an article that said it cured a bad case of H1N1 in a
human-but I didn't try to verify it-there is alot of information out there on
the IV vitamin C-I do believe it is worth checking into.