On 22 Jan 2010 at 18:15, Belinda Sauro wrote:

>    Is he on any lasix or spirnolactone, he should be on
> one or both?

He's on Salix- which is the same class of diuretic. Another
member wrote off list about a combo of stuff that she
used to get her young cat well after having the exact
same symptoms.

She said, "We started him on antibotics (Zenaquin - .25
mg.), Interferon ( 1 Ml.) ,DMG ( 1ml), and Lysine (500
mg.) and  1/2 pred 2ml.).  Mixed it all up in a needle-less
syringe and squirited it in his mouth.I gave this to him for
three weeks and he has never been sick again."

Has anyone else here had luck with this combo? I hate to
give him this much diuretic because it will have adverse
effects on his kidneys :(  Thanks again for any and all
suggestions!

James G. Wilson - phaed...@charter.net
http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Research & Support)
http://www.facebook.com/crambone