I actually believe there are those who have cultivated the ability we all had as children to communicate with everything on this earth, most of us have forgotten how or been told it isn't possible. I have a few such special people in my life and get great comfort when I am struggling with things like physical death.

I hope to someday un-clutter my mind and reconnect with that part of myself. Anyone can do it, if you are interested in finding out more, there are several animals communication groups, I belong to 3 of them. One is a practice group the other 2 more social type groups. It is a fun and learning experience. I use to practiced a year or so ago but lifes craziness has made it impossible right now, I really need to make it a priority, just haven't. Maybe that will be my goal for this year!!

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

http://bemikitties.com