Under the new guidelines for feline practitioners, most all boosters are now every 3 years.

Gary

Lorrie wrote:
A friend who lives in the Wash. DC area just told me her
vet no longer recommends vaccines for FelV. In her case,
she had a cat she adopted who was FelV pos. and he died
at 18 months of age.  She had her other two cats vaccinated
last year when she found out he was pos. and when she went
to get their annual FelV boosters she was told they don't
recommend them. I'm not sure if this means just the boosters or any FelV shots.

Have any of you heard anything about this?

Lorrie