From: Sharyl <cline...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] The Heavens Cried for Max Today
To: "felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 4:50 PM

I just mentioned my dear sweet Maxwell in a post.  I had adopted him and his
sister last yr from a rescue as FeLV+ kittens.  I lost Molly Brown to wet FIP
earlier this yr.  Today I lost Max to wet FIP.  I'm guessing their little
immune suppressed bodies were more susceptible.

It was raining as I drove Max to the vet this morning to have him PTS.  He
passed on the way.  He is now at the crematory and his ashes will join Molly's
and all my Angels.

He was a real lover.  Was happiest cuddled on my shoulder.  He'd follow me
around the house and always beat me to the kitchen where he begged for his
favorite Temptation treats.

Please add Max to the CLS.
Sadly
Sharyl