Dearest Laura,
My deepest sympathies for your loss.  Good to know Speckles and Max will be at
the Rainbow Bridge together.  I'm devastated losing one every few months.
Don't know how you are coping losing 4 in a month.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'll be lighting candles tonight for Max and Speckles.
Sharyl