Last night I had the most horrible dream - I suppose because I knew what would
happen today. In my dream I reached out to touch a big purple glass ball - then
it turned around and it was a grinning human skull on a dog's body. I just knew
it was there to take all my cats so I threw a big candle at it. It said in a
mocking voice, "You wouldn't hurt a dog, would you? Not a dog." Then I picked
up a big stick and tried to hit it. It killed all my cats with the exception of
a black and white one & I was very relieved that I'd managed to save one. Now
that's what I call a stress dream.
I don't even know if I'm going to go to work tomorrow. I just want to stay home
and be quiet. Today it was Speckles. Not even 2 weeks ago it was Bridget, and 5
days before Bridget it was Baby Girl. A few weeks before that it was Frosty
Paws. I'm just waiting for the next bit of bad news.