From: Laurieskatz <lauriesk...@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] update on Whimsy
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 6:50 PM

This sounds very good. Did the vet ever suggest demodex mite as the cause of
the itching and fur loss?
My vet says it's almost impossible to test for ringworm. He doesn't even
test anymore. He tends to treat small patches with human fungal cream and
larger patches with an oral medication.
Whimsy sounds like a survivor!
Thanks for taking care of him!