Lorrie, I was saddened to read that Beezer has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  I
understand how hard that decision is but it is also the greatest gift we can
give to a terminally ill furry friend.  With each kitty I have had a QOL guide
to judge when it was time for that cat to cross over - them not me.  I am never
ready.

I'll light a candle for Beezer tonight.
Sharyl