Add some acidophilus (open capsules and use just a tiny bit) to the cat's
food when using anything like Vitamin C or antibiotics - helps with not
getting diarrhea!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marci Greer
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:42 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 24, Issue 21

 Sara,

    We bought the powder form of the Mega C Plus, we give her just a pinch
in her canned food every couple of days. Before I started her on it my vet
warned me to start out giving her just a tiny pinch, that sometimes too much
can give them diarrhea or mess with their kidneys.  I worked up to a pinch
(half of a teaspoon) and she does fine with that.  Hope this helps :)

~Marci & Maddie~