Hi Kelley,
Me too!  I like the way this box catches the urine in a reservoir.
One of my boxes is a Tidy Cat Breeze right now.  The cats love it, it
is their favorite box too pee in, but the urine collection tray is too
shallow and the pads are bad for the environment.  It's too bad, I
love the way it looks, and how the scoop can hang off the side, if it
just had a urine bottle instead of the tray/pad combo it would be
perfect...

Beth (Blue, Moxie, Dash, Scooter, Mama, Sprite, Schnozzie & Harriet,
and angel Will)