From: Barb Moermond <mr_mok...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] cat litter
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, August 9, 2010, 11:44 PM

$10?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  I stopped using it because a 17lb back was over $20 - even
with a break - holy frijoles

i really loved it though - it's much better than swheat scoop because it
doesn't
turn into sticky cement

"My cat the clown:  paying no mind to whom he should impress.  Merely living
his
life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."

- Anonymous