i get mine from Tractor Supply in Troy, Missouri.  one of the nice things about
living in the country.  you might check with them at
www.worldsbestcatlitter.com.  they have a store locater on their website.  you
might be able to find a cheaper source.  I have found that Petsmart is always
higher, only shop there when i have to.  TSC also has my Blue Buffalo food
which is cheaper than Petsmart.