GLOW to guide her safely across the bridge, and to help heal the hearts of
everyone who loved her.

you gave her so much in her time with you; at some point, i hope you're able
to understand that, and know that she carries those memories of your shared
love with her just as you carry her in your heart forever. (yeah, sounds
corny, but it's true.)

MC
--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!