To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Please add grey and white kitten to the CLS list

Karen,

This story broke my heart, as I'm sure it will with everyone who reads it.
Besides the joy in my heart knowing of your loving care for her, and that she knew that love before her life was extinguished, it gives me even more comfort knowing in my heart that God has reserved a very just and absolute punishment for the person who committed this act of cruelty, if that was in fact what it was. If it was a vehicle, then that is the unfortunate harsh reality of stray animals, but certainly no less devastating. God is smiling having witnessed
your act of love and kindness.  I'm smiling too.  :)

Mike