I HOPE YOU FOUND OSCAR A HOME.  I HAVE 2 POSITIVES  AND 5 NEGATIVES AND ALL ARE
DOING WELL.  MY ONLY LOSS IS BOB AND HIS PASSING WAS NOT RELATED TO FELV.  HE
WAS A STREET CAT BEFORE I GOT HIM AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE ALREADY HAD THAT
CONTRIBUTED TO HIS DEATH.  IT WAS SO SUDDEN AND WITH NO WARNING, THAT MY VET
SUSPECTS A TUMOR.  I DID NOT DO AN AUTOPSY, WOULD NOT BRING HIM BACK AND DID
NOT WANT TO CAUSE HIM ANY MORE SUFFERING.