Thanks Everyone.  I am lucky in that my vets have never recommended over
vaccinating.  Other than rabies, which is required yearly by law in our state,
we have never done additional vaccinating on my cats (current and prior) as
they
are indoor cats only.  It's part of the struggle with figuring out what to do.

Separately, Magic had a watery eye this morning that she wasn't opening as much
as the other one.  So we need to keep a watch on that for her as I've also
heard
treating her symptoms early is key to her quality of life.

Thanks again.
Stephanie