From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Peggy Verdonck
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:19 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question About Integrating Positive and Negative
Cats

I agree on the Rabies, but not on the FVRCP. Of course a cat that is sick at
the moment, shouldn't be vaccinated (no vet will do that), but my vet
told me that healthy cats (even Felv+ with no problems at that moment)
should be vaccinated annualy. Rather prevent a infection then a Felv+ cat
that cannot fight the infection.