Mmmm, now I'm thinking about it...i went to a different vet a couple of
years ago and my Davos received a 3-year vaccine. I thought he did that
because Davos has a chronic one sided sinus infection. Didn't know they are
availble for all cats. But I guess it depends on what kind/type/brand of
vaccine you use?