I don't think that's possible. The kittens can get it through the placenta
and milk of their mom, not the sperm of their father. Unles they had close
contact with their father but that's not very likely with stray kittens.
Males often don't want anything to do with their off spring.

I have read A LOT about Felv on the internet lately. It's possible that the
kittens who are negative have the virus, but it is hiding and not
detectable. Some will always stay negative, some will turn positive at some
point. Some will eliminate the virus completely and will never get sick.
This disease is very complicated with more then 1 out come!