From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sat, December 11, 2010 9:05:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Insight Please

That's what happened to a rescuer friend - I was in Mexico at the time and
couldn't post to the group myself - another member kindly posted for me.
However, my friend heard back from only one person.  Mother cat with 6
kittens; mother and 2 kittens negative, 4 kittens borderline positive.  The
veterinarians are vexed; I thought that since many of you had experienced or
heard of quite a few false positives with certain tests lately, there might
have been an answer. My assumption would be that the were exposed to another
FeLV cat. Natalie