I agree completely. My 18mo old female with cancer who receives chemo has
accepted the kitten since day one. When she doesn't feel like playing she
patiently lets him know. When he doesn't back of she makes it quite clear she
doesn't want to play!  I've felt like she acts like a momma kitty.

I've also been following the messages about black kitties.  Our little black
boy is the sweetest kitty ever. He is so much fun because he is fun and full of
life. I think someone told me they here in japan black cats bring good luck.  I
personally turned 13 on Friday the13th and had a black cat!  I don't believe in
superstitions!

Melinda, Fuji, and VooDoo

Sent from my iPhone