Lorrie, that is something I lay awake at night worrying about myself...not only
my own cats, but the ferals I have TNR'd and care for....in July I was
hospitalized for almost three weeks....thank goodness my husband was able to
care for them (well, as much as he could)....but I hesitate to do any more
rescue work because I am not a spring chicken any more...and who will take them
if and when I die?  Some of my cats came from very bad places and have trust
issues....most are not very friendly to strangers....and I don't make the kind
of money where I can provide a lot even IF I could find someone I could
trust...I'm not sure there is a perfect solution....we just do the best we can.

Debbie
~ When the world says, "Give up," hope whispers, "Try it one more time" ~