i WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE CAN DO SUCH A THING.  I know I am a bit of a
pushover when it comes to animals and children who are nt able to defend
themselves from people's cruelty, but I would rather starve myself than to let
my babies do without food or care.  Maybe we should start a prayer chain for
all those people, that they will have a change of heart.