There is something about that magic number of 8 cats that I've been hearing
about for so long....when you have 8 cats, one is bound to pee where it
shouldn't!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sally Davis
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 12:50 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cats not getting along

Right now there are five cats on my bed and it can be up to 7 maybe even 8.
That is not to say they don't hiss at each other. Once settled they look
like "angel kitties".Mine arrived at different times as well. The hardest
one to adjust is Daisy. She lost her BEST BUD during the feline leukemia
crisis. She has only recently come around. She will never be an affectionate
kitty, but she settled in. She will still mark given the chance,

Sally
And 10 cats