From: Laurieskatz <lauriesk...@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Whimsy not eating again
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sunday, December 26, 2010, 9:33 PM

I generally crush a pill (not necessarily this one) and mix with a tiny bit of
water and syringe it – total of ½ cc.

Syringing is easier than pilling at my house.

"Love animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled.
Do not trouble their joy, don't harass them, don't deprive them of their
happiness, don't work against God's intent. Man, do not pride yourself on
superiority to animals; they are without sin, and you, with your greatness,
defile the earth by your appearance on it, and leave the traces of your
foulness after you - alas, it is true of almost every one of us!"~
<http://www.quotiki.com/people/Fyodor-Dostoyevsky> Fyodor Dostoyevsky