Can you fix an enclosure for him outside? He could spend some time out there then come in?
On Dec 27, 2010, at 7:40 AM, Emeraldkittee wrote:

Thanks, Laurie - I couldn't pill him, so have to try this. he's hiding and acting very feral again, cringes and runs when I come near him. All he wants is to go outside, he perks up at the smell of air. this is against my better judgement, but he's so depressed and will die unless I get food down him. Every time I 'try' something, ie, pills, etc, he looks at me like I'm trying to kill him. I know if he went out he'd feel better, but it's against everything we tried to do to help him.

--- On Sun, 12/26/10, Laurieskatz <lauriesk...@mchsi.com> wrote:

From: Laurieskatz <lauriesk...@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Whimsy not eating again
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sunday, December 26, 2010, 9:33 PM

I generally crush a pill (not necessarily this one) and mix with a tiny bit of water and syringe it – total of ½ cc.

Syringing is easier than pilling at my house.

"Love animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Do not trouble their joy, don't harass them, don't deprive them of their happiness, don't work against God's intent. Man, do not pride yourself on superiority to animals; they are without sin, and you, with your greatness, defile the earth by your appearance on it, and leave the traces of your foulness after you - alas, it is true of almost every one of us!"~ <http://www.quotiki.com/people/Fyodor-Dostoyevsky > Fyodor Dostoyevsky