Well not a good way to start out the New Year...We lost our wonderful sweet
Sids kid Mick today to this awful disease.Mick had such a gentle personality
that you could not help but to love.His sweet face will be missed by MANY. I
had a feeling that I should stop in today to see him,so I kissed his head and
told him that I loved him...his response was the most beautiful loud song of
purrs....another broken piece of my heart,but the love I have will heal that
broken piece in time....
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.