From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 9:48 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat Foof

You may want to supplement what ever food you chose with chicken,
ground beef or tuna.  I've been able to get whole chicken at 69 or 79
cents a pound near the end of sell by date and recently picked up a
couple of hundred cans of tuna at 39 cents each.   When you figure out
the per pound price you are paying a lot less than cat food and using
all of the product.  Before anyone jumps on me, the tuna is for
putting meds in and is usually divided by 6 cats or by 2 cats and a
dog.  I would never feed it entirely.

I can feed 7 cats and a dog for 3-4 days with a whole chicken. Same
with hamburger.