From: Jannes Taylor <jannestay...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat Foof
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011, 10:41 AM

I have found that my cats, even Amber my felv cat does not care for the more
"expensive/healthy" food. I fed her that at first and after she got past her
starvation mode,(a time when she was grateful for anything to eat), she would
not eat it as well. I switched to the Meow Mix shredded with gravy and they all
love that. I tried feeding my other cats the "healthy stuff" as well and they
tried to cover it up like it was a bowel movement..LOL.

Amber will eat cooked chicken but my other cats won't eat anything but cat
food.

I aree with supplementing their junk food cat food with real meat if you can
get
them to eat it. I am feeding Amber the Fancy Feast brand as well, but it not
really a "healthy" brand... It is not cheap in price though.

 Jannes