To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question re positives & negatives

I have been e-mailing with a vet friend and she says most researchers these days feel that adult cats are pretty well resistant to the disease, even if not vaccinated. I bet Sugar will be fine.

I've just had 5 of my cats tested that are not vaccinated (think I already told you this) but lived with my FeLV + kitty for two years and those 5 are negative.

“I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn’t….the pain which it inflicts upon unconsenting animals is the basis of my enmity toward it, and it is to me sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further.” – Mark Twain