BreAnne,
   I am sorry, this time must be hard on you. My only advice is that only you
can know when she is ready to go. The signs you have listed, to me sound like
she is getting close but you know her now and how she was. If she does not seem
to be suffering you can give her time and see if she pulls out of this again.
She could very well be grieving, it is so hard to know. I wish it were as easy
as asking them, but it isn't. Go with your heart, you will make the right
decision.

Tanya