BreAnne is just short of 2 yoa; spayed.  She was the playmate of ToriRose who
succumbed to Fe leukemia 2.2010.  BreAnne tested + at that time.  Isaac left
2.2011.  I gathered everyone else up and moved them into my apartment from the
country when Isaac left.  BreAnne was/is an assertive female.  Isaac used to
terrorize Scrumptious in a major way.  BreAnne and Scrumptious show little
mercy for each other.  There are now 6 cats.

Cats are shedding.  BreAnne's tail and rear legs look as if she has a bad case
of the fleas.  When I flea comb her she continues to lose a lot of fur.  there
are no fleas.  there is now no luster in her fur.  Bowel movements look okay.

this past Saturday I continued the follow-up ELISA testing.  The 2 originally
negative cats are still negative and I vaccinated them.  I asked the vet to
look at BreAnne.  He commented on her ratty, looking dry coat, said she had a
temperature (but that it may have been due to the long ride up).  I have no
explanation about why I didn't ask how high or about starting her on an
antibiotic.  We started everyone on Petzlife oral gel (thank you Natalie) a
couple weeks ago.   He said her mouth looked good.  BreAnne has been losing
weight, not eating well.  I follow her around with the food and draw her
attention to it.  She won't eat anything containing the usual supplements we
use. I have been hydrating some orally and giving some NutriCal.  She has been
hanging out under the bathroom sink cabinet in the darkness.

Easter Sunday I was able to be home all day and let Scrumptious out (since she
is negative).

I guess writing this is about getting ready maybe to let her go.  The cat she
is today in no way resembles her picture of 16 months ago. Stress for her?  Her
Grieving the loss of Isaac?  She was really, really thin about 9 months ago but
came back from it naturally.

will leave it there.

any comments will be appreciated

czadna