Still have this beautiful Siamese mom who is FELV+.  From what I gather she
is feral and that will be a death sentence if she is taken to the shelter.
 Anyone got any ideas on this?  I am open to suggestions.  I cannot take her
as i have an immune suppressed cat here.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they
can’t complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they
should sit down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd