She has been spayed - they tested her at that time.  She's asymptomatic at
this time.
The kittens were taken from her and I'm not quite sure their status at this
moment.
I will ask.  I know we took 10 kittens to the Humane Society (NO KILL, we
would not take them somewhere to be killed, we are just completely out of
foster space).
I'm sure she has or had fleas, I will ask Denis.

I feel colonies with Denis but not this colony.  I will forward this email
to him and let him get in touch with you as he knows more than I do.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving this baby a chance.

http://www.rescuties.org