Hi Natalie,

Unfortunately Siamese are a dime a dozen around here.  I used to volunteer
for the local breed rescue group and they will only take cats from the
public with a sizeable donation and certainly not a feral FELV+ cat.  Most
rescues around here focus on getting cats out of kill shelters.  We are
trying, much as I hate it, BFAS.   I am checking to see exactly how feral
this cat is, but really this group is my last ditch effort.  There is a FELV
sanctuary in the next town but they have rejected her already.  If it
becomes necessary, I think it would be kinder to have her PTS at the vet
rather than be at the shelter terrified for 3 day stray hold and then killed
anyway.

http://www.rescuties.org