Kelly,

Okay, I am way full with animals over here, but I have one felv+ female who
is separate from the rest of the household.  She is about  8 and very
healthy.  I would qualify her as a carrier of the virus.  She doesn't love
other cats, but has been more and more interested in companionship lately.
She tolerates others at this point.  I might be able to help you out and put
the two together.  I am little hesitant to put any stress on my little
healthy felv+ cat, but if you think your felv+ girl is okay with another cat
and not currently exhibiting signs of the disease, I could try it.  Do you
know how old she is, clearly she's not spayed, or has she been now?  What
happened with the kittens?  Any signs of anemia or opportunistic
infections?  Fleas, etc?

Also, I live in Wisconsin.  Not sure where you're at.  I have some free time
in July if you're not too far I could take a small road trip.

Well, let me know.

Jenny