From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 12:35 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Collars

Forgot, I am hoping to fence in an area about 10' x 12' wit fencing over the
top so they can stay out longer.  This last idea came as a result of the
appearance of a mountain lion the last 2 years.  He hs never offered to
attack me or the cats, but he usually had a deer carcass he was working on
since he shows up around deer season and some of the hunters don't track
down (more likely, too lazy to) their wounded deer and finish them.  So they
run till they drop and the lion, coyotes, wolf and bear around here eat
well.  The lion was only the distnce between 2 utility poles from my mailbox
each time I saw him and he just looked at me and strolled across the road.