From: Natalie [mailto:at...@optonline.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:10 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pet Armor

I'm not quite sure what Advantage does - you could look up each product
and see their specifications.
I just sent some suggestions to group; some we have used and are using,
and some that I am considering, although what we have right now really
works well on all the cats and the doggie.  Although our cats don't go
outside, they use the outdoor enclosures, thereby possible being exposed
to fleas.