Re: our posts on deer..........

We live in a wooded area where there are many many deer, raccoons,
possums and other wildlife.  They are here because we humans took
over their land.  They were here first, and we've stolen so much
of their habitat there is very little land left for them, and their
only option is to "trespass" on our property or starve!   My heart
goes out to all wild things who lost their homes.

In regard to them eating our plants, the deer here eat all sorts
of plants, even plants it is said they don't like.  I use Deer Off
on what I want to save.  It's a stinky smelling spray, but it works.
Without it they ate my peonies, forsythia, lillies, hostas and just
about everything.   They spray is not harmful to them, just stinky.