Better research to find out what kind of fence to get.  I used to find baby
bunnies in my fenced in backyard all the time.  I had like one inch spaces in
between the boards and I guess they could slip through there plus I'd find
places where they had dug under the fence or chewed a little of the bottom of
the fence to make a bigger space to come in.  This was years before I had cats
out there.  My two dogs would only go out to pee so the bunnies had this nice
protected fenced in yard to come and go in and have their babies.  I found
several of the nests out there and saw some really tiny ones.  So cute.  But if
the object is to keep them away better find the right kind of fence.