Lots of good thoughts and prayers your way, Sally. I'm so sorry!! My Pebbles (a tortoise shell) had the same thing happen. She was 17 1/2. I'm so glad though that it's not painful. That would be more devastating if it was.

May your lover boy pull through! Furry babies are the best!!
Lynda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sally Davis" <putty...@gmail.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] VooDoo is missing

Melinda I will be praying for VooDoo's return.

My ittle Bitty is at the Vet now because I found him unable to move and
crying. He may not make it through the night. Possble stroke, nuerological
issue they did lots of tests. He is not in pain but his mind is not here
either. Please pray for my lover boy he is 12.

Thanks all