Sara,

Thanks, he is one of my original cats That was exposed ot FeLV. He tested
neg got vacinated once after. Last exposure was in 2008 when Junior passed
away. I do not think he is positive, but there is that chance. He also has
one eye dilated more than the other.  He does seem aware. I got abourt half
the baby food in him. I may try more before bedtime.

He wet himself in the carrier and will not be able to use a litterbox right
now. I hope he will stay on the towels he climbed out of a box, so I gave up
that on idea. The other cats have left him alone. He was the alpha kitty and
like to chnce them.

SAlly