Sally....I am so sorry to hear about Bitty.  My prayers are with you .  Sara

------Original Mail------
From: "Sally Davis" <putty...@gmail.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 01:16:03 -0400
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] VooDoo is missing

Melinda I will be praying for VooDoo's return.

My ittle Bitty is at the Vet now because I found him unable to move and
crying. He may not make it through the night. Possble stroke, nuerological
issue they did lots of tests. He is not in pain but his mind is not here
either. Please pray for my lover boy he is 12.

Thanks all