Hi Everyone

I used to live on the computer. Not so much now.Ittle Bitty is about the
same. I am only getting baby food in him. I was not feeling good myself
today, so finally made it to the tractor supply got two kinds of cat food
for him Hills Science for active cats, figured more calories, and Blue
Buffalo two kinds of that. Will move to cat food tomorrow depending on how
he is doing. He has not been to the bathroom since yesterday. He is not
dehydrated at this time. I made him a safe place dark with a blanket over
it. I am ready to feed again and yes no onions or broth. I joined the assist
feeding group.

I am at a new job that has me so stressed. The Dr wants me to get an MRI for
headaches for me. Thanks for caring and keep the prayers going.

Sally